Iconic Northumberland Landscapes II - 6 cards
- FREE UK delivery - minimum order 6 cards
- All cards are blank inside and come with an envelope in a clear cellophane sleeve.
- Square cards - 150mm x 150mm
DISPATCH & RETURNS
- Greetings cards are dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order.
- They are carefully packed to arrive in good condition.
- You have 28 days to request a replacement or a refund.
- The cards should be returned in their original packaging.
International customers: Please get in touch via the CONTACT page.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Iconic Northumberland Landscapes II – six cards have been created based on places across the region from Sycamore Gap to Lindisfarne on Holy Island and Dunstanburgh Castle. To see the full range of images in the pack click on the thumbnails below the main image. I work with the iconic silhouettes of the places that sit on The Whin Sill, a volcanic geological formation that stretches from The Farne Islands to the far west of Cumbria on which Hadrian’s Wall sits.
Each image is also available as a limited edition fine art giclée print from the Stock gallery or printed to order. They make an affordable alternative to my original printss.
|Dimensions||17 x 1 x 17 cm|
Category: GREETING CARDS.