- Cost effective - make very rapid progress with undivided attention.
- The half day fee assumes 3 hours tuition time to start and finish at a mutually suitable time.
- Materials are extra - £5 for consumables ( inks, cleaning agents) plus paper, card, lino (depends on what you use).
- Or contact me to book on an hourly basis to supplement a supported studio access session at £35 per hour.
Please contact me before you book to arrange a mutually agreeable time and discuss the printmaking medium that interests you.
10 in stock
Health and Safety
My responsibility & Yours.
Studio users and I have joint responsibility to take reasonable care for health and safety, yours and others, working in my studio.
- To report any accident in which you are involved, in accordance with the studio procedures.
- To read the safety policy and risk assessments when emailed out to you before you start. They contain important information for your safety and that of others.
- To bring a signed copy to your first session as proof that you have read and understood the contents.
- To familiarise yourself during your induction with:
- The fire precautions/escape.
- Collection and return of keys
- The lock up procedure.
- Provision of emergency contact details. In an emergency, you will need a mobile phone – there is no landline.
- Disposal of oily/solvent rags – they DO NOT go out in the general waste as it constitutes a fire risk.
- To have your own public/products liability insurance. The Artist Information Company offer cover included in their membership fee. Or Network Artists Northumberland also provide insurance.
- To book friends and/or family to work in the studio if you want to share your studio session. They can only be there if they have booked and paid to use the studio. They will need an induction session if they haven’t already attended one of my workshops. My insurance policy (and rent agreement) does not allow for unauthorised users or casual visitors.
- To clear it with me before you bring your own materials, in order to comply with the requisite copies of COSHH certificates which you will need to bring in for me to keep in my Health & Safety file.
- Ditto any unusual equipment requires a risk assessment to be filled out and kept in the file.
- To keep an accurate log of any materials you use. The price list is in the studio file. Settle up either at the end of a session or the end of a block of 4 sessions.
- For regular studio users – Please give at least one month’s notice if you want to stop your sessions to give me time to find a new person.
- Your feedback about how to improve things is especially welcome.
Carol Nunan May 2017
I charge £35 ppph for tuition. If two or more people book together discounts apply
|Materials are extra||
The cost of materials will depend on what and how much you use plus a small charge for consumables.
Category: BUY 1-2-1 TUITION HERE.
Tags: 1-2-1 tuition, blind emboss, carol Nunan, Collagraph, collagraphs, collograph, colour, course, courses, creative courses, creative workshops, handmade print, handmade prints, hexham, Landscape, landscapes, Limited edition, linocut, masterclass, Northumberland, Ono-to-one tuition, original print, print, printmaking, printmaking course, printmaking courses, printmaking workshops, Prints, reduction linocut, studio, studio access, Supported sessions, workshops.