St. Oswald's Legacy
Pair of glass coasters
The perfect small gift - easy to post.
Glass coasters based one of my collagraph prints looking from the Northumberland coast towards Holy Island or Lindisfarne. Holy Island was gifted to the monks of Iona by King (later Saint) Oswald of Northumbria who spent his early years in the care of the Irish monks on Scotland's own holy island.
- Pair of tempered glass tiles
- Glass is heat resistant to temperatures of up to 250ºC.
- 10 cm square
- Beautifully presented in a luxury white gift box.
- Team it up with a pair of 'Pink Dawn' and/or a pair of 'Storm in the Gap' coasters to complete a table setting.
- Free UK delivery
- International customers please get in touch via the CONTACT page.
DISPATCH & RETURNS
- We aim to dispatch your order within five working days.
- You will receive an email letting you know when to expect it.
- Your parcel will be tracked throughout its journey.
- Delivery is usually 3 working days from date of dispatch.
- It is carefully packed to arrive in good condition
- If the coasters fail to meet your expectations, please let me know as soon as you can.
- You have 28 days to request a replacement or a refund
- The coasters should be returned in the original packaging
- I will send you a label and make arrangements for a courier to collect so there's nothing for you to pay.
- You can either request an identical replacement or a full refund. It is important to me that you to be very happy with your purchase. I want you to enjoy it for many years to come.
Please get in touch via the CONTACT page for prices and trade Ts&Cs.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Category: GLASS COASTERS/TILES.
Tags: carol Nunan, Coasters, Collagraph, collagraphs, collograph, Glass, Glass coasters, Glass tiles, handmade print, handmade prints, hexham, Landscape, landscapes, Northumberland, original print, print, Prints.