By arrangement studio facilities are available to practice for anyone who needs studio access after either an induction or after attending one of my courses.
Practice what you have learnt or develop a particular printmaking project.
Experienced printmakers looking for workspace and the stimulation of working with other creative people - following a studio induction you can book studio access on a half or full day basis.
Receive a discount when you become a regular user or block book 6+ sessions. Please contact me to discuss.
Please read the terms and conditions below when you book and pay for the session.
10 in stock
Health and Safety
I take your health and safety in my studio very seriously.
You have a responsibility to take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others while working in my studio.
It is a requirement of studio use that you:
- Report any accident in which you are involved, in accordance with the studio procedures.
- Read the safety policy and risk assessments that will be emailed out to you before you start. They contain important information for your safety and that of others.
- Bring a signed copy to your first session as proof that you have read and understood the contents.
- Familiarise yourself during your induction with:
- The fire precautions/escape.
- Collection and return of keys
- The lock up procedure.
- Provision of emergency contact details. In an emergency, you will need a mobile phone – there is no landline.
- Disposal of oily/solvent rags – they DO NOT go out in the general waste as it constitutes a fire risk.
- Have your own public/products liability insurance. The Artist Information Company offer cover included in their membership fee. Or Network Artists Northumberland also provide insurance.
- Book friends and/or family to work in the studio if you want to share your supported session. They can only be there if they have booked and paid to use the studio. My insurance policy (and rent agreement) does not allow for unauthorised users or casual visitors.
- Clear it with me first, if you wish to bring your own materials please in order to comply with the requisite copies of COSHH certificates which you will need to bring in for me to keep in my Health & Safety file.
- Ditto any unusual equipment requires a risk assessment to be filled out and kept in the file.
- Keep an accurate log of any materials you use. The price list is in the studio file. Settle up when your invoice becomes full or at the end of a session.
- For regular studio users – Please give at least one month’s notice if you want to stop your sessions to give me time to find a new person.
- Your feedback about how to improve things is especially welcome.
Carol Nunan April 2016
Category: Supported Sessions.
Tags: 1-2-1 tuition, carol Nunan, Collagraph, collagraphs, collograph, course, courses, creative courses, creative workshops, handmade print, handmade prints, hexham, Limited edition, linocut, masterclass, monotype, Northumberland, Ono-to-one tuition, Open access, original print, print, printmaking, printmaking course, printmaking courses, printmaking workshops, Prints, reduction linocut, relief prints, studio access, Supported sessions, workshops.