Carol Nunan – Artist & Printmaker
Hello and welcome!
I’m Carol Nunan, an artist and printmaker. I consider myself extraordinarily lucky to live in a beautiful part of the UK, in the historic market town of Hexham, which is at the heart of Hadrian’s Wall country in Northumberland.
My studio is part of an old stone barn conversion at Ochrelands Farm, known as Ochrelands workshops, situated in the Northumberland countryside surrounded by tranquility, lovely woodland and open vistas of the North Pennines and yet it is just 5 minutes from the centre of town.
ORIGINAL PRINT COLLECTIONS +
Limited Edition Giclée Prints | Greetings Cards
“I’m inspired by the wide skies and broad landscapes of my adopted home of Northumberland. There is so much rich history here – Hadrian’s Wall and the Romans, neolithic stones, bronze age and Border Reiver settlements, medieval castles and the shoreline. That is not to forget the wild and rare flora and fauna, the geology of the Whin Sill and last but not least, the spectacular dark skies at night.”
Collaborative printmaking courses. Before Christmas I put a call out in my newsletter asking for...
An Update on the Sill and Two Artists I’ve not been posting much about this...
Getting back in the saddle – it feels good. It’s been quite a journey over the...
A wood engraving workshop in my studio was the much needed antidote to the fallout from the Brexit...
- Just two places left https://t.co/SCBCYemJxx
- Pinned to Printmaking on @Pinterest: Dudley Redhead: Bowen's Creek and gelli printing https://t.co/9EKASqkqdo
- Keep adding your links https://t.co/5hLXhyMaoN
- Starting in October, I would like to buy as many Christmas gifts as I can from Facebook friends who own small... https://t.co/BPT0mPMez8
- New with Christmas and other special occasions in mind 'Print-in-a-box' - a mounted limited edition prints (image... https://t.co/ZDH4lo9DuY
- Been pressing plants for prints https://t.co/yWSgEULj6G